Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope that during these difficult times everyone is staying safe and healthy. During the quarantine order our office remained opened to help patients in need and we are now fully open to serve all of our patients with both emergency and elective procedures. We have been closely following the WHO, CDC, ADA and AMA recommendations and have taken all of the necessary steps to keep everyone safe.
We have always prided ourselves on offering our patients the highest standard of oral and facial surgery. Given the scope of our practice, we have aimed to parallel hospital and operating room standards of sterility and disinfection. With the new challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and the everchanging landscape of recommendations, we are emphasizing an equal commitment to ensuring the health and safety of every patient and member of our staff.
It’s important to us that you are aware of the new policies and protocols we have instituted in the name of safety. We have always had strict practices in place to prevent infection and we have been working hard to go above and beyond the directives issued by the WHO, CDC, ADA, AMA and State Government. We are closely following the recommendations made by these organizations to make sure that we are fully compliant with all updates and guidelines.
We have focused on exceeding the minimum guidelines established by these agencies and have renovated our practice’s treatment environment. We have thoroughly investigated innovative technologies and methods to protect everyone in our office (both patients and staff) and have implemented them in our daily practice.
You will notice several changes in the office that are all focused to increase everyone’s personal safety:
- Our Staff and Doctors will wear the appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times while in our office.
- To minimize your time in the office, our staff will communicate with your days in advance to conduct general health screening.
- We will ask you to please bring a mask to your dental appointment. If you do not have one, please let us know in advance.
- To protect you and your fellow patients we kindly request that all patients in need for an aide or other companion let us know in advance.
- In order to maintain safe social distance practices, we ask that you call us from parking lot when you have arrived. We will notify you when we are ready for you to come in to the office.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office for you to use.
- We will make every effort to bring you directly into the consult and/or treatment room, avoiding any time spent in the waiting area.
- We have designed patient flow to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- We have added medical grade air purification and ionization systems to our office.
- We have also implemented a UV (ultraviolet) sterilization system to reduce the potential air contaminants in the treatment rooms and office.
- We have new high-volume vacuum systems to aid in eliminating 90% of harmful aerosols generated through dental procedures.
As we go through this “new normal” our goals remain the same; to provide the highest level of oral and facial surgery in a safe and relaxing atmosphere. We will continue to approach your care with sensitivity, empathy, integrity and will continue to update you on any changes that may arise. Thank you for your continued trust in our family!
Since surgery appointments are scheduled for at least one hour a minimum, 72 hour notice is required if you wish to change your appointment. If you have any further questions, please let us know.
Dr. Georgiev, Lisa, Noreen, Kim and Jackie.
Please view and share our latest COVID-19 symptoms comparison chart with your friends and family courtesy of AAFA.
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html